links:

понедельник, 23 августа 2010 г.

getting rid of ground moles in Leona valley

getting rid of ground moles in Leona valley


The moles are taking over our yard. Pat from Fairfield, CT I had moles dig right next to my mole chaser . The mole wil think its a predator and wil move on to another area. 02/21/208 We tried everything we heard to get rid of moles. We even ran a hose from our car exhaust to a mole run, hoping the gas would either kil one or two of them or bring them out of the ground. After seting traps, trying the windmil thingies and trying other natural things, we finaly got rid of them by using a bait caled Mole Patrol. We put it in a mole run, cover it up, and usualy don't se any sign of the mole again. 02/21/208 I had moles one sumer and the way I got rid of them was puting mothbals al over the places where the holes were; I don't mind filing in her holes either, it's beter than the many mole runs I walk along to flaten on a wekly basis. 07/09/208 How can I get rid of ground moles naturaly? Thank you, Darlene from North Stret, MI b Get rid of ground moles safely with castor-oil /b organic mole repelents. 07/1/206 JeryBaker.com caries big pencil shaped, batery operated mole things which emit pulsing vibrations into the ground the moles canot handle. Last year I put one in each of my gardening areas and that ended the problem of moles for me. 07/1/206 I have traped moles and other varmints in a live trap.You can buy one at a local hardware store. I also have read about traps that kil moles but you have to find the run and plant the trap. My mother bought mole bean plants. The moles wil leave and won't return, just change the bateries every 4 months - that's it. 1/14/207 I've heard that ground cayene peper works wel, if spread anywhere that moles have ben. getting rid of ground moles getting rid of ground moles in Leona valley
Tags:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий