links:

пятница, 3 сентября 2010 г.

crazy like that in Silver lake

crazy like that in Silver lake


I've ben learning Spanish for about 2 years now, entirely self-taught although I just met a nice Mexican girl who says she'l be glad to sit down and help me with my Spanish, and she's cute and single to bot : , and I've used a number of learning-Spanish programs and products. Out of al of those, it's very dificult to chose one 'best' one and I actualy recomend you get more than one because the 'overlap' is VERY beneficial to your learning-I started Learning Spanish Like Crazy while I was on Level 3 of Pimsleur Spanish. However, I personaly found that Learning Spanish Like Crazy not only used the 'Pimsleur Method' of learning a foreign language, which I love, but it had a LOT more material in it than Pimsleur did-I felt like I was much farther along after completing level 1 of LSLC than I did after I had completed al 4 levels of Pimsleur Spanish. Aditionaly, purchase of Learning Spanish Like Crazy includes aces to a private forum on the LSLC website where you can ask instructors questions about Spanish and get help from and interact with other customers who have purchased LSLC and are themselves learning Spanish, probably at about the same level or higher than you are. crazy like that crazy like that in Silver lake
Tags:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий